Knox Notes

Knox Notes

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Handsome, Helpful, Happy, Hankie carrying Husband!!

This post is for my (well read the title). He is the best.

Handsome: I always will love his blue eyes and beautiful smile.

Helpful: OK. I am endlessly coming up with new projects. How about turning the storage room into a room for Anna, lets put in new laminate flooring, planting trees, painting rooms, building garden boxes, sand boxes, making an attic over the garage, yard work.... He agrees knowing he will end up doing most of the work.

Happy: When I've been having one of those hard mom days. Endless messes, whining kids, dishes, laundry, fussy baby, ect. Craig walks in the door he'll hold the baby, joke with whining kids, tell me how great I am and usually crack some sort of joke with me. The whole mood lightens and we make it through another day.

Hankies: Craig always has a hankie. This is especially useful for a family with four girls(me included I cry easily). There are a lot of tears. Not to mention runny nose, scraped knees, and spills. He's always prepared and ready to lend a hand.

I am grateful to be married to Craig for all of the above reasons and a million more. Most of all he is my best friend. (You're GorgeousER!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post.
Thanks for sharing what you love about your sweetheart.

Cara said...

That's so sweet Melissa!

Jewel said...

Oh- good for him!
You are a neat couple.