Knox Notes

Knox Notes

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gabes Turn

Gabe makes sounds like an ewok?(little furry creatures from starwars), his hair curles around his ears when he's sweaty, he belly laughs, he reaches for me, he claps and bobs his head for attention and he almost always has a big smile for me. All I can say is that I'm completly crazy about this happy, chubby little boy. Each of my babies I fall in love with and I find as I get closer to them being the last I enjoy them even more.





5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my he is such a cutie! It was fun to see you guys yesterday. Take care & love ya!

Leah said...

He's such a cutie!

Tricia said...

What a sweet and cute boy to join your family!

Cara said...

He is adorable!

Jewel said...

I have the same feelings.
Baby boys are real blessings to their Mommies.