Knox Notes

Knox Notes

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

She fills our lives with sunshine!


I have loved this age. Five is a happy age. Beka seems so grown up. I like how I can talk with her and explain things to her. At the same time she thinks she's invincible and loves to get lost in imagination. It is truly a magic time in her life. I love to watch her play and see the pure joy and innocence. I love to hear her laugh. It bubbles out of her and is infectious. She loves music and singing and playing. It's how Beka lives. She is a very full of life person.

This is my favorite picture. This is her cat Jasmine, it's her Hobbes. She takes it most everywhere. She got this crown at Lauren's birthday party on Friday and she wore it for most of the weekend.

She likes to build tents for Gabe. (yes, that's a latex glove balloon :)

Goggles and ... fairy wings? She told me she's an underwater fairy.

Beka loves to include Gabe in her fun.

2 comments:

Leah said...

She's such a cutie! I can't believe how big Gabe is getting!

Cara said...

Those are adorable pictures. She is getting to be so grown up.