It's been over a week since my mom left and I'm getting in a routine... sort of. Life's busy and I'm trying not to overdo it. Thankfully Gabe's such a good baby. The only thing I worry about with him is putting him aside because he hardly fusses.
This blog is for my great mom. She doesn't say this (or even think this) but I realize it is a big sacrifice for her to come and leave her work to help me, especially for over two weeks. She did laundry, dishes, helped care for the girls, got me hooked on tomato & avocado sandwiches (yum) plus cleaned the garage, and completed various other projects on my to-do-list. We wish she lived closer. The girls love their Grandma.
1 comments:
Having my Mom come after my babies is always a really good time for me. She treats me like her baby again in a way- cooking for me and making sure I get my naps. I love it.
Post a Comment