Anna is becoming quite the photographer, not to mention a beautiful young women. These are some of the great pictures she has taken. She's also getting good at using photoshop to touch up pictures.
12/08 We were sledding down our driveway and Beka tried riding her sled snow board style. She did great but when she hit the bottom she fell off. When she came backup she said"I fell on my tattletale bone!"
9/08 We went to look at the beautiful fall leaves in American Fork Canyon and then had campfire and made smores. Beka loved them she said "I love the delicious Snores!"
9/21/08 Beka was out in our garden (which we have fenced to keep our chewy dog out). I heard her yelling at the dog and the dog barking. So I went to investigate. Molly was running around the garden. I told Beka to let her out and to come in. She said I have to get my kitty first. I said your toy kitty? She said, "No, the real kitty; I put him in my back pack and brought him out into the garden and now I can't get him back in the backpack to bring him inside!!!"
9/18/08 Emma's been giving up her naps, but she still gets very tired around 4. She had been sitting up to the counter and was falling asleep. So I picked her up and asked her if she wanted me to rock her for a minute and she said "rock me Forever!":)
7/21/08 I was having Beka help weed the garden and pick up some mud she threw out of her sand/dirt box. She told me she thinks we kidnapped her from her real parents because her real parents wouldn't have her work all the time!!
7/2/08 I just tucked Beka into bed and she said to me "I love you so much I could just blow up inside" That made my day!!
6/30/08 We were having a cousin sleepover and Beka and Ren were trying to get Emma to move so they could sit by each other. They told Emma if she would move they would give her bubble gum for her birthday. Emma sat on her stool and said "I movin my legs" as she swung her legs back and forth. She'll do almost anything for bubble gum:)
6/08 We read a book about bee's and Beka was asking what I would do if I were a queen bee. I replied eat honey. She said "and mate all day!" It was in the book (a kids educational book). She doesn't know what it means but boy do kids catch everything!!
5/18/08 We went for a drive and saw some antalope. Beka said " I want to see some more cantalopes."
2 comments:
Anna, you look gorgeous. You're so beautiful! Nice flower pictures too.
Those are wonderful pictures! Anna looks just like you Melissa, very beautiful.
Hope you don't mind that I found your blog.
Post a Comment